is situated in the heart of Naples, just minutes from the Gulf of Mexico, Old Naples, shops, cultural institutions, restaurants, shopping malls, and much more. The location of Goodlette-Frank Road allows an easy side street entrance and exit to US 41.
Most residents and members travel to the Wilderness via Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) but a few commercial as well as private flights also land at Naples Municipal Airport (APF).
View Larger Map
From Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW)
1. Exit the airport grounds via the Access Rd.
2. Turn left onto Ben Hill Pkwy-1.4 miles
3. Turn right onto Alico Rd.-.3 miles
4. Take the ramp for I-75 South -21 miles
5. At exit 105 take the ramp to Golden Gate Parkway and turn right at end of ramp.
6. Turn right to Goodlette-Frank Rd for .6 miles.
7. Turn right into Wilderness.
Total drive is 32 miles or 36 minutes.
From Naples Municipal Airport (apf)
1. Exit airport grounds
2. Turn left onto Radio Rd -.5 miles
3. Turn left onto Airport Rd. for 1.5 miles
4. Turn left onto Golden Gate Parkway 1.6 miles
5. Turn right onto Goodlette - Frank Rd .6 miles
6. Turn right into the Wilderness
Total drive is 4.4 miles or 12 minutes.